Thursday 27 March 2014

Crafty Mothers Day Gift.....

My mother doesn't really want me or my bliss to spend loads on a Mothers Day gift and so I was racking my brain on what to get to show her my appreciation and love. I was flitting around on the Internet and Facebook when I came across this lovely page Paper Panda and ordered the Mum Heart cut out template to frame for her.

This is how I got on:-

First tentative cuts

 
I thought I'd make my way with all the 'whole' areas initially
 
Getting tricky now so carefully does it.
 
Can really see how it's going to look now.
 
Completed. No I just have to frame it.
 
Now when I received this kit the instruction's did say that you should first, maybe buy the practise kit which comes with a craft blade and a self healing A4 cutting mat which is well worth investing in. As I'm a keen crafter and already had experience of cutting my own stencils so, I felt comfortable diving straight on with this template but I did order the practise kit as I wanted to do the templates that were provided with this kit also.

I've loved looking around on the blogsphere and pinterest (my guilty pleasure) at all the great Mothers Day gifts to make and create.

Now I'm off to find the right fame for it.

I'd would love to hear about or see your finds.



2 comments:

  1. Stunning! I actually like it with the grey background & border before it was cut out! Lol! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Andrea. Well it would suit lots of different backgrounds and of course you could choose to suit whatever your decor. xx

      Delete