Sunday 30 March 2014

Dallas Dash.............To Stock Up

Unfortunately, it seems (so I've been told) that one of my favourite blusher's/bronzer, well all rounder really is being discontinued.
Benefit are withdrawing there gorgeous Dallas blush....boo

Just as I find something I really like and get used to using it, it gets ditched......and this is exactly the time of year when I normally constantly have this product in my make-up armoury.
It really is very easy to use and complements my complexion perfectly at this transistional time of year.
I normally use this all the time at the height of summer, well our summer.....lol plus I have it in a handy compact that I take on holiday or if MrC and I venture off for a weekend away as it''s so easy to pack.

So, just to give you the heads up if you've not already heard and now I guess I'm just gonna have to stock up on it quick.........

I'm off to search the web for a bargin or two and undoubtedly Ebay will propably come up trumps for me.

Have you got the heads up on any others products that I need to add to my shopping list?

Would love to hear about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment